"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Advent has begun - Love this time of preparation for Christmas. The prayer resources and scripture readings and stories all help me to let go, slow down and focus on Jesus. Deo gratias!
2. Christmas decorations and Christmas candles - especially vanilla and balsam scents!! Deo gratias!
3. I have had a terrible cold/virus but I am feeling much better. Deo gratias!
4. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our huge family. Deo gratias!
5. The beautiful view from my lanai. The water, the Christmas lights on the houses along the canals, the sunrise in the morning. Deo gratias.