If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!
1. Balloons. I saw a hot air balloon this morning on my way to work! Gee, these trips to work have brought me lots of great sights! This balloon was sailing over the water as I crossed the river. Would have loved to take a picture, but not while I am driving over a river! Thank you, Lord.
2. Rainbows. I saw a rainbow on my way home from work as I crossed the river (go figure). We are trying to sell our house and move to the other side of the river so I am closer to work. But I will miss these sights every day! Thank you, Lord.
3. Hubby. My husband is doing much better. Thank you all for your prayers. Thank you, Lord.
4. Giftcards. I loved receiving giftcards for Mothers Day! Last weekend, hubby and I went out to eat at a favorite restaurant and then went to favorite book store. Had fun and got a book besides! Hubby got a new cookbook. There goes my diet! Thank you, Lord.
5. Blogging friends. I can't say it enough. I appeciate all my blogging buddies and all you do in your writing and sharing and praying. This blogging community is a great place to visit and make friends. Thank you, Lord.