"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. I am grateful for all the prayers and cards and condolences given to my family and me for the recent loss of my sister ... Deo gratias!
2. I am grateful that my recent talk on Pondering with Mary seemed to go over well, because I was in such a state when I wrote it. Must have been the Holy Spirit! ... Deo gratias!
3. I am grateful for my hubby, the sunshine of my life. I could not have made it through these past few weeks without him, ... Deo gratias!
4. I am grateful that my mother is so strong and has such strong faith, ... Deo gratias!
5. I am grateful for my best friend, Bonnie, who was there to hug and support us and help in so many ways, including help with my plane ticket! ... Deo gratias!