Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thankful for Blessings - June 16

I am very thankful for all my blessings today and everyday. Here are some of them:
1. My Vacation at the Beach - I am on vacation and enjoying this quiet time at the beach. I decided I was so thankful I had to do this post!!
2. My husband who needed this time away as much as I did and loves me just the way I am.
3. The sunset I saw tonight.
4. My blogging friends who support me and each other and have added so much to my life.
5. My boss who let me have the time off and my co-workers who are doing some of my work this week while I am gone. Thanks.
Thanks to Judy at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings for hosting this meme! Why not join us? Blog about your blessings and link to Judy's blog and visit some of the others who have also posted their blessings!

6 comments :

Just Be Real said...

Yup, you certainly do have a lot to be thankful today Colleen. Thank you for thankfully sharing. Blessings dear one!

Karinann said...

Glad you're enjoying your time at the beach! Don't forget the sunscreen :)

Jamey said...

Enjoyed reading about your blessings and enjoy your vacation!

Colleen said...

JBR, Thank you! Sometimes we just need to write them down so we can see our blessings.

Karinann, Don't worry! I tan easily but the Florida sun is powerful. Thanks.

Jamey, thank you. And I am enjoying my vacation very much. Nice to get away.

Blessings to all!

Debra said...

I do love sunsets! So much to be thankful for!

Colleen said...

Debra, I love sunsets too! Thanks for stopping by! Blessings.