Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daybook

Reading
In Thanksgiving
I am grateful for my husband and for our life together.
I am grateful for my oldest son who is celebrating his birthday today!
A favorite thing
There are some great Catholic apps for my iphone. In fact, most of the apps on my phone are Catholic ones! My husband and I prayed the Divine Office together last night. Awesome!
The Scripture in my heart
Psalm 56:4 - When I am afraid, in you I place my trust.
Meditation
Trusting is not easy. It has always been an issue for me. But God has been teaching me to trust. And I am learning. I am learning to trust God more and more.
My prayer this week
Lord, I place my trust in you.
Picture to Share
My grandson with his 2 best friends!

8 comments :

Mary333 said...

Love the picture, Colleen! Your grandson looks so tiny next to the dogs!

Colleen said...

Mary, he does look tiny there, doesn't he? Thanks for stopping by!

Jean Wise said...

Putting my trust in the Lord is one of my breath prayers. I do enjoy learning what you are reading too. Smiled at the cute photo, too.

Colleen said...

Jean, glad to know I helped make you smile! Or my grandson did! Trust is so hard for a lot of us, eh? God bless.

Daily Grace said...

Happy birthday to your son! I always love the blessings you share.

I have the Interactive Rosary app for my EVO, I wonder if I can get the Divine Office! I love these Catholic apps, don't you!

God bless, have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Colleen said...

Daily Grace, yes, I love the Catholic apps! I use quite a few. Hope you can get the Divine Office. God bless!

Kathleen@so much to say said...

One word only...adorable!

Colleen said...

Kathleen, thank you!
:)