Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thankful for Blessings - Joy, Joy, Joy

I love Wednesdays because it is the day I join my special friend, Judy, in this thankful meme at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Be sure to also check out her website when you visit! Thank you, Judy, for helping me keep an attitude of gratitude!
Some of my blessings this week -
1. I am so thankful for this past weekend. We went to visit my son and daughter in law and grandbaby. He is 8 months old now! Wow! He is about 1 week away from crawling! What fun we had with him. Joy, joy, joy.
2. I am so thankful for my new monthly column at CatholicMom.com and for my blogs and my website. I am busy, but happy busy.
3. I am so thankful that Lent is coming! It is starting late this year and I found myself wishing it would hurry up and get here! (Huh?) I think I am just looking forward to renewal!
4. I am so thankful for my youngest son who turned 25 this past week! My "baby" is all grown up! How did that happen?
5. I am so thankful for a cellphone that can take pictures like this one! Joy, joy, joy.
Pop-pop, thank you for my new ball!

10 comments :

Karinann said...

He is a cutie Colleen!
I too look forward to Lent. I think of it as a spiritual boot camp- helps me to get back into spiritual shape.
Thanks for sharing your blessings.
Hugs & God bless!

munchesmom said...

Oh so darling! I can't believe he's 8 months old already! And congratulations on your new column. I can't wait to check it out!

Maria said...

Thanks for letting us know about your upcoming articles. I'm looking forward to reading along.

rox said...

Oh Colleen look at those eyes ! yes being a granny is joyous is it not ☺
I am happy to hear of all your business it is good ;-)
I will have to go over to catholic mom I've not been there for a long time ! Thanks again ☺

Tracy said...

Aw, what a sweetie pie:-)
So many wonderful reasons to give thanks, awesome!!

Daily Grace said...

Colleen, the little one is just too precious!

Congratulations on your monthly colum at Catholic Mom...I look forward to them. You are so inspiring!

I also liked seeing your picture, now I can put a beautiful face with your thoughts on grace!

All the best!

Colleen said...

Karinann, I like that - "spiritual boot camp." Amen! Hugs and blessings!

munchesmom, thank you! Hope you like it!

Maria, thanks so much!

rox, yes, I love being a grandmother. Thanks for your visit!

Tracy, thank you!

Daily Grace, thank you! All the best to you too!

Jean Wise said...

Love the photo and your list of gratitude always lifts my spirit. Interesting your anticipation of Lent this year. Once you mentioned it I too realized I was ready. Good insight.

Mary333 said...

Great blessings, Colleen! Time flies! I remember when your grandson was first born and it's hard to believe eight months have gone by already! I can tell he's Grammy's pride and joy :)

Colleen said...

Jean, I know what you mean. My sense of being ready for Lent kinda came out of the blue!

Mary, you got that right! He is surely my pride and joy!