Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thankful for Blessings - March 30

I love Wednesdays because it is the day I join my special friend, Judy, in this thankful meme at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Be sure to also check out her website when you visit! Thank you, Judy, for helping me keep an attitude of gratitude!
Some of my blessings this week -
1. Lent - thank you, Jesus, for this time of Lent, this time of renewal and repentance and lives filled with prayer and thoughts of You.
2. Faith - thank you, Jesus, for the gift of faith. It is a beautiful gift, one that has helped keep me going through some tough times.
3. Blogging buddies - thank you, Jesus, for my blogging buddies and for their support in all I do and for their prayers. They are all in my prayers as well.
4. Love of writing - thank you, Jesus, for giving me the love of writing and for leading me to write for you and about you and to encourage others on their spiritual journey.
5. My family - thank you, Jesus, for my whole family and for helping my grandson to start crawling this week! And of course, since visitors to my blog have not seen him nearly enough lately, here is a great picture!

8 comments :

munchesmom said...

What a wonderful list, Colleen! That little man has the most adorable smile! I'm sure you enjoy smothering those cheeks w/ kisses...I know I would!

I, too, am thankful for my blogging buddies. I find so much faith & inspiration from all of you!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

OH that CUTE face!!!!
Thanks for sharing this photo!!!
I love your list...and I must tell you, that each time your page opens and I see this beautiful Lenten color...I feel INSTANT peace and calm in my soul! THANK YOU!

Jamey said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for!
And the picture is so adorable!

Colleen said...

munchesmom, yes I love smothering him with grandmother kisses! And we all find faith and inspiration from you too!

Judy, I know!! SOOoo cute! Thank you for your comment on my blog look. I really wanted it to be just like you said - Lnet and peaceful.

Jamey, thank you so much! Hugs!

Connie Arnold said...

Those are great things to be thankful for, Colleen. What an adorable photo! Thanks for sharing that. Certainly can't help but be thankful for such a precious gift!

Barb Schoeneberger said...

A joyful baby is a joy to all. Children are such a blessing. If only more people understood that and really treasured them.

kkollwitz said...

Nothing beats a happy baby.

Colleen said...

Connie, it is great to "see" you! Thanks for your comment about the photo and the precious gift! A true joy!

Barb, amen!

kkollwitz - amen to you too! :)