Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Thankful Woman's Blessings - Renewal

I love Wednesdays because it is the day I join my special friend, Judy, in this thankful meme at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Be sure to also check out her website when you visit! Thank you, Judy, for helping me keep an attitude of gratitude!
Some of my blessings this week -
1. It is Ash Wednesday! Finally! I am so excited about it! I am thankful for Lent - for this time of renewal. It is an opportunity to grow spiritually, to grow closer to God.
2. My Catholic Faith - the Catholic Church has helped to bring me closer to God - to know God in a way I never understood so many years ago.
3. The Gift of Your Son - For the Eucharist, the Mass, the Gospel - thank you, Lord!
4. Books & Devotionals - that also help me in my spiritual journey and will help to guide me through Lent.
5. My Blogging Friends - who also help me to grow by informing and inspiring and sharing resources. Thank you, Jesus!

7 comments :

rox said...

Oh Colleen I too am so grateful for being His catholic ☺ I have been feeling overwhelmed with love again for Him reminding me and protecting me when I go astray ! what a loving loving parent God is ☺
I feel so very blessed to have such support here online with all the catholic & christian mums .
Thanks so much Colleen !

Colleen said...

Rox, thanks! The support is great here in the blogging world eh? How wonderful for you to have that feeling of overwhelming love for God. God bless!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Ditto to gratefulness to our blogging connections! The Lord can give us blessings in such WONDERFUL ways! So glad for your faithful participation in this meme and praying for you to have a restful, fruitful Lent.

munchesmom said...

Wonderful list, Colleen! I can't pick a favorite...they're all great things to be thankful for. Have a blessed Lenten season!

Colleen said...

Judy, saying prayers for your Lent as well! God does bless us in so many ways!


munchesmom, thank you so much! God bless!

Barb Schoeneberger said...

A beautiful list and great reminders of things we should all be counting. Sometimes things are so difficult we focus on our problems and not on our blessings.

Colleen said...

Thank you Barb!