Monday, April 11, 2011

Why I Love Jesus

I have been tagged by Barb at Suffering with Joy and Karinann at Daughter of the King, for a meme called Why I love Jesus. 
The rules for this meme are:
- Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus
- Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers
- Those tagged will provide a link in the comment section
   here with their names so that others can read them
As usual I am going to break the rules and I invite all who read this and visit my blog to join in this meme! 

I love this meme. It helps us to remember and voice the reasons why we love Jesus and perhaps turn these reasons into a prayer. What a blessing.
Five reasons I love Jesus:
1. Jesus loves me.
2. Jesus forgives me.
3. Jesus suffered and died for me.
4. Jesus revealed to us God the Father.
5. Jesus promises to be with us until the end of time.
Amen.

No comments :