Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thankful for Blessings - May 11

I just love Wednesdays because it is the day I join my beautiful friend, Judy, in this meme at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Be sure to also check out her website when you visit! Judy writes beautifully and you will enjoy her reflections! I am thankful for her support and friendship!
Some of my other blessings this week:
1. Such a beautiful day today. Warm but not too hot. Sunny. Squirrels playing in the trees again. Spring is here!
2. I love my job at the church. I am very busy this week, doing so many things at once, it seems! Very fulfilling and humbling, too.
3. I have been spoiled by my husband and children these past few weeks between birthday and Easter and Mother's Day! Thank you, Lord, for my beautiful family.
4. I enjoy writing my blogs and my website and my ebooks and my retreats. Thank you, Lord, for this gift which is fun, frustrating, fulfilling, scary and healing.
5. I am thankful for my daughter-in-law - her birthday was this week. She has had quite a year, including becoming a mother for the first time to my adorable grandson for whom I am thankful too! His first birthday is coming up soon! Which reminds me, I have not posted a picture for, oh, let's see... maybe a whole week or so!! :)

Photobucket

5 comments :

munchesmom said...

And you deserve all that spoiling! Love your list this week, esp. that little guy at the end...such a cutie pie!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

Oh my goodness...that little green plaid shirt is just tooooo cute...but not cuter than the little guy wearing it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful week with us! And thanks for all of your sites and writings that inspire, uplift, and encourage so many!

Colleen said...

munchesmom, thank you!! and you are right - he is a cutie pie!

Judy, I love that shirt too and the look on his face. Glad you like my pix and stuff!! Thanks for your meme!!

Eileen @ Ordained Praise said...

Love your list! Glad things are going well with you this week!

Colleen said...

Eileen, thanks so much! God bless!