Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thankful for Blessings - May 18

I just love Wednesdays because it is the day I join my beautiful friend, Judy, in this meme at her inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. In this meme we give thanks for the five things we are most thankful for this past week and then link to Judy's blog. Be sure to also check out her website when you visit! Judy writes beautifully and you will enjoy her reflections! I am thankful for her support and friendship!
Some of my other blessings this week:
1. My hubby - for many, many reasons, including the chocolate chip cookies he made me this week (my favorite!) :)
2. Rain - woo hoo! We needed some rain. Flowers and green grass and trees woke up a bit after that rain!
3. Devotionals - don't you love reading those little devotionals that inspire and move you and give you things to ponder and pray about?
4. Eucharistic Adoration - We have not had adoration for about 5 weeks for one reason or another. But we are having it this week again and I am soooo grateful! I miss having special time with Jesus.
5. Spiritual Friendship - right now I do not have a spiritual director - they are in short supply in my area. But I have a spiritual friend - a God buddy - with whom I can share my journey. A real blessing!
Photobucket

8 comments :

munchesmom said...

Great things to be thankful for! You should have told me you needed rain...I would GLADLY send you some of ours! LOL!

Mmmm! Chocolate chips cookies made by hubby...those are the best!

Colleen said...

munchesmom, i guess you had a lot of rain did you???? lol. You are right about those cookies!

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

So glad you will have time in Adoration again...I know how my heart aches when we have to miss our hour! Choc. Chips! YUMMO! Yay, for Rich! This is such a cheery list of thanksgiving...thank you for sharing it with us!
And, if you need more rain, let me know...WE HAVE PLENTY!

Colleen said...

Judy, please send some of that rain!! We still need it!

Mary333 said...

I was going to offer you rain, too, but I see a few people beat me to it. They must live in the east like me!
You have a great husband - chocolate chip cookies are yummy!

Colleen said...

Thank you Mary!! Yes, chocolate chip cookies are the best! Hugs and blessings!

noreen said...

Hi Colleen,

I just learned from Mary at A Beautiful Gate that you have RA. I was blogging about my experience with it and she told me about you. How are you doing?

Colleen said...

Noreen, I am going to comment about the RA on your post.