Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FYI

I have created a new email - Colleen's Catholic Corner. It is sent weekly to those who sign up for it and will has short little blurbs to inspire (hopefully.)
Might be a reflection or a story or a scripture verse to ponder. Just something to help you to stop a moment and maybe have a Sabbath Moment? Or a prayerful moment with Jesus.
It is free. Just sign up here on the right sidebar near the top. You have to reconfirm you want it sent to you so watch for the email that asks you for that.
And hopefully you will enjoy my little corner of the world. Any ideas? Let me know.
Photobucket

7 comments :

deodate said...

Sounds great Colleen - I've signed up.
Andie

mary333 said...

Colleen,
There's a box that says "preferred e-mail format" - which one do I press, html or text? You know me and how confused I get :)

Colleen said...

Mary, check HTML. Both would work but HTML looks better and you will see pictures if I use any. :)

Colleen said...

Andie, thank you!

Daily Grace said...

I just signed up!!!!!Looking forward to the inspiration!

mary333 said...

Thanks Colleen!

Colleen said...

Daily Grace, thank you!!! I appreciate your support!

Mary, you are welcome! Let me know if you have any problems signing up!