Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thankful for Blessings - Feet on Vacation

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Thanks, Judy, for helping me keep an "attitude of gratitude!" :)
Some of my blessings this week:
1. This meme - I was absent from this meme last week and I missed it! So let me start off by saying I am thankful for this meme and its reminder to me to be grateful for all that is in my life. Thank you, Lord.
2. My blogging friends - I have some really special blogging friends and I am grateful for them all. When I get too overwhelmed with my blogs, I think of how much I learn from all my buddies. Thank you, Lord.
3. Vacation! Oh how much I needed this vacation. I needed rest and recreation and time to just be. I can sense my writing juices flowing again and my prayer life growing again and I am so thankful! Thank you, Lord.
4. Photos - what would we do without photos and our ability to take pictures at the drop of a hat with our phones etc? I took a lot of pictures, some of them silly, some of them beautiful, some of them redundant! But I had fun and I have memories. Thank you, Lord.
5. My feet - Speaking of vacations and photos and silliness, I took a picture of my feet in the water at the sea near my home and I could not resist posting it here. Notice my feet are only partly tanned! And they look a little funny, probably from my RA. But I am thankful  - I am still walking! Thank you, Lord.
(isn't this a weird list this week? Judy, next week I will be back to "normal." I think.)
Photobucket

8 comments :

Karinann said...

Colleen,
I love this very varied list of blessings; it covers everything :)Thanks for sharing your blessings and the photo.
Hugs & Blessings!

mary333 said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Colleen :) Looks like your feet enjoyed themselves too ;) God bless!

Jean Wise said...

Love your list. Thank you Lord for feet! That is a great prayer.

munchesmom said...

No weirdness at all! I love this list of your blessings.

Colleen said...

Karinann, thanks so much! Hugs back!

Mary, my feet DID enjoy themselves! lol

Jean, how often do we think of thanking God for our feet? What would we do without them? :)

munchesmom, thank you so much!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thanx Colleen for a lovely list.

I like feet ... I take mine with me wherever I go.

God bless.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Right ... I don't know if this is deja vu or not.

I've just left a comment here Colleen, and my computer went wrong on me. So here I am again saying hello.

God bless.

Colleen said...

Victor, thanks for visiting me twice!! lol