Saturday, December 15, 2012

FYI

Check out Catholic Mom Cafe, a new Catholic blog by Judy Dudich. Judy interviewed me and posted it there yesterday on her Catholic spotlight page. She does great interviews and her thought-provoking questions took me some time to answer.

Judy's blog includes a Catholic Q & A page as well as Catholic News and more. Be sure to check it out. I think you will enjoy it.
Have you noticed who my patron saint is for this new year?  St. Maximilian Kolbe. I will post about him in the near future. Another blogging friend, Karinann from Daughter of the King blog, chooses patron saints every year for whoever is interested. 

NEW! Advent Retreat called Waiting for the Word. Check it out!
God bless!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I will go and check out your interview now. :-) God bless, Lisa

Colleen said...

Thanks Lisa! God bless!

Sue Elvis said...

Colleen,

Thank you for the link to your interview. It was very interesting! Judy's blog is off to a great start.

God bless!







Colleen said...

Sue, thank you! Glad you checked out the interview. Judy has a great new blog there. God bless!