Today is usually the day that I would have posted a list of my blessings for the week. However, I am sad to say that Judy Dudich who hosted the meme "Thankful for Blessings" has decided to close down her blogs and websites. I will miss her writings and her wisdom and her presence in the blogging community.
I was not going to add this meme to my list of things to do, but I really think we need to remember our blessings and share them every week. We need to keep that attitude of gratitude!
As Meister Eckhart said - "If the only prayer you say in your life is "thank you," that would suffice."
So I am going to list some of my blessings this week. I will try to come up with a new name and new button for this meme. OR if someone out there would like to host this meme, that would be OK with me!
For now, if you wish to join me, just comment on my list so I know to visit your blog to see your list!
1. I am thankful for 2012. It had many ups and downs, but I am happy and grateful to be here. And very grateful for my husband's stable health right now. Thank you, Lord.
2. My granddaughter was baptized last week and she could not be more adorable, could she? Look at those eyes!
3. Thank you, Lord, for Judy and for the time she put into writing and sharing and evangelizing and praying. She influenced me and inspired me and supported me. And boosted my spirits many times!
4. I am thankful to have seen my two boys and their families and to have had them both home at the same time!
5. Midnight Mass. No matter how crazy and busy things get, I feel at peace when i go to Midnight Mass. I am centered on the reason for the season - Jesus.