Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Deo Gratias - Cool, Calm & Colorful!


Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! Join me every week in this meme to remember our many blessings and to thank the Lord! List 5 or more blessings from God on your blog then link back to my blog post and post your link below. This way we can share our many blessings with each other and all who visit us. And be sure to grab the button to put on your blog!

1. A beautiful sunrise on my way to work. It was so many colors! I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road! Thank you, Lord!
2. My Monday was not as hectic as it has been. Oh, don't get me wrong, it was very busy but not crazy. I kept my sanity! Thank you Lord!

3. Last week was the first week for this meme of gratitude. I appreciate those who joined in with me as we help each other to remember our blessings. Thank you all and thank you Lord!
4. We finally got some cool weather here in Florida. I actually had to wear a jacket to work this week! The cooler weather felt so good. Thank you Lord!
5. My oldest son celebrates his birthday this weekend. Thank you, Lord, for this "boy" of mine. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. Now he has 3 children of his own. Amazing.
What are some of your blessings this week?

3 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Colleen,

I love reading about your blessings. It reminds me to think about my own. Another sky painting!

God bless!

Maria said...

I can't count the number of times I've been distracted by the beautiful pictures God leaves for us in the sky! His talent never ceases to amaze me!

If you need more cool weather, you're quite welcome to what we've had here in Ohio! I don't think we've been above 31 for several weeks now.

Colleen said...

Sue, I thought of you and your last comment when I wrote about the sky!

Maria, oh boy, that is cold. I would love it for a few days!!