Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Deo Gratias - February 20
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!
I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!
1. Thank you, Lord, for Pope Benedict. I pray for him everyday.
2. Thank you, Lord, for the cooler weather lately. I really have enjoyed it. Imagine being able to wear a jacket! In Florida!
3. Thank you for my aunt and uncle. They have been married 63 years! I always remember their house being filled with love and laughter, when I was growing up. Such joy. My times spent with them when I was a child are among the happiest memories of my life. I always felt safe with them, less afraid, more loved.
4. Thank you, Lord, for ice coffee. And chocolate. Of course.
5. Thank you, Lord, for music. It is so beautiful and uplifting and says so many beautiful things to my heart.
May all your hearts be filled with love and laughter and music!