Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Deo Gratias - Pope, Lent & Family
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude!
I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!
1. Thank you, Lord, for Pope Benedict. Thank you for giving us such a humble and wise and spiritual shepherd. I trust that his resignation is your will and I ask that you take special care of our Holy Father. We love him.
2. Thank you for the liturgical season of Lent. It is such a grace-filled and prayerful time. Lord, help me stay focused on You.
3. Thank you for my hubby and his stable health right now. And his diaconate vocation. And his sense of humor. And his good cooking. And everything.
4. Thank you for keeping my family safe in the terrible snow storm up north. Two feet of snow!
5. Thank you for moving my sister to a nursing home closer to my mother and brothers. She will feel less alone and isolated. Praise God!