Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Deo Gratias - Viva Il Papa


Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!


It has been an interesting week since the conclave. I have a one track mind these days as I am still enjoying all the blogging and tv coverage of our new Holy Father.  
1. Thank you, Lord, for our beloved Papa Francesco!

2. Thank you, Lord, for all the television and online coverage of the inauguration Mass. Watching it was the next best thing to being there!

3. Thank you, Lord, for my blogging friends and for their inspiring words during this exciting time!

4. Thank you, Lord, that my husband's heel is feeling better and healing. 

5. Thank you, Lord, for my family and friends.

5 comments :

Maria said...

Amen to all yours today! I know a lot of people have been complaining about the negativity of their family & friends on FB & other sites in regards to Pope Francis & the Church in general. I am thankful that I have not encountered any through my online activity. What a wonderful man for our Church!

Susan said...

I'm just elated over Pope Francis I! I believe the Holy Spirit is at work in the Church big time.

Colleen said...

Maria, I have seen a little negativity but mostly positive. Those who are being negative have their own agendas so I ignore that.

Susan, I agree!! You can almost see Him working cant you?

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for your husband to get better.

God bless.

Colleen said...

Victor, thank you.