Monday, March 11, 2013

Light in the Darkness - Pass It On

Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting new meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness!

I found this story online. It is an inspiring story of a young man who not only survives but thrives, and he passes it forward!


6 comments :

Maria said...

My 12 yo old watched w/ me & his first comment was "That was cool!" Once again, you hit the nail on the head w/ sharing an inspiring story. Thanks for joining me!

Colleen said...

Maria, that is awesome that your 12yo old watched it too! Glad you both liked it!

Carol@simple_catholic said...

Wow, what an incredible story!

Barb Schoeneberger said...

Very inspiring. He has overcome so much and is really joyful. I'm sure his videos have brought much consolation to many people.

Joann / lioness said...

"You can be cool and not have hands" Love it!! We can all find something we lack to insert into this beatitude.

Colleen said...

Carol, I hope I would be able to handle that like he does.

Barb, another example of a wounded healer.

Joann, yes we can!