Monday, May 13, 2013

Light in the Darkness - A Joyful Reunion

Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting new meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness!

I have seen this video many many times. If you have not seen it, you will be amazed. It is just a heartwarming animal story (animal stories grab me all the time and make me smile). If you want the full story, you can go to youtube and get a longer version of this.


8 comments :

Maria said...

What a great story! I just love the end notes..."True love knows no limits..." Thank you for sharing this video!

mary333 said...

I love this video, Colleen!! I'll have to show it to Michaela - she loves stuff like this. Me too :)

Colleen said...

Maria, i loved that too!

Mary, she will love this eh?

Barb Schoeneberger said...

I've seen this before and it always makes me cry. Humans often sell animals short. They do remember us, even after many years. I've seen that when we took one of our dogs to visit her breeder after 6 years. It was unmistakeable.

And the vet that said dogs can't think was dumber than the dog. We know better. Then a vet said that our dog could not possibly wake us up in the middle of the night just by staring at us in the dark. But he did, often. There were a number of times when he communicated with me by telepathy, and I am not gifted with ESP at all.

These are God's creatures given to us to serve us, but they often teach us as well. If there were animals in the Garden of Eden, I'm guessing they will be there in heaven as well. After all, why shall not all of God's creation praise Him forever?

Thanks for this great video.

Colleen said...

Barb, I so agree with you. I think there is more to animals than we understand.
And I think they teach us a lot!

Melanie Jean Juneau said...

Go check this out. You are a recipient of these no-strings-attached awards

http://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/blog-awards-straight-from-the-heart/

Carol@simple_catholic said...

My goodness. I didn't expect this to bring tears to my eyes, but it did! It is just so sweet!

Colleen said...

Carol, I know what you mean! I have watched it countless times and it grabs me every time.