Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My First Audio Book

I have a new project to announce! My first audio book! An mp3 audiobook to be exact. 
Named after my blog - Thoughts on Grace, Seeking God in My Everyday Life - this audio book is 1 hour of reflections from my blog and other writings. 
It is on sale for only $4.75 AND during the month of May, if you purchase the audio book, you can get the pdf version of my ebook, Blueberry Muffins - FREE!
In fact, for all who visit this blog during May, you can choose between Blueberry Muffins for your freebie or First Things First!
Just click on one of the buttons below! You can also hear sample clips by going to my website, Catholic Prayer Life.


Thoughts on Grace and Blueberry Muffins

Buy Now


Thoughts on Grace and First Things First


Buy Now

6 comments:

mary333 said...

Congratulations on your new audio book, Colleen!!

Colleen said...

Thanks Mary!!

Barb Schoeneberger said...

Congratulations, Colleen. You're such a hard worker. I wish I had all your energy to write and record.

Colleen said...

Barb, I think the energy is not mine. I just keep getting nudges! :)

joann / Lioness said...

How wonderful, Colleen! The Holy Spirit is working overtime through you

Colleen said...

Joann, thank you! I try to listen.