Friday, July 26, 2013

Announcing Two New Podcasts

I have started a podcast.  There are 2 different series.
One is Lectio Divina of the Sunday gospels. I started this because I know that some people would rather listen to the gospel when doing lectio divina.
The other series is Finding God in the Everyday. I will stories (mine and others') of finding God in everyday life. These will posted once or twice a week. I am also working on getting it into iTunes so people can subscribe that way.
In the meantime, below is my first story of Finding God. And you can go to Catholic Prayer Life Podcasts to listen to either series.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!


7 comments :

Karin said...

Congratulations on starting your podcasts, Colleen. I love this story about your grandson and the Rosary. Our God certainly is a God of surprises, and perhaps St Monica is a saint of surprises :)I look forward to listening to more of these.
Hugs and blessings!

Colleen said...

Karin, thank you! An update on the story - my grandson went home and told his parents that he had fun at church!
Glad you enjoyed. I just submitted it to iTunes, too.
Hugs and blessings!

Mary N. said...

Love this story!! Your life is filled with God-incidences like these, Colleen :) My sister and I have been asking for St. Monica's intercession for her husband's conversion too!

Colleen said...

Mary, St. Monica is a great saint. She teaches us trust and perseverance!

Barbara Schoeneberger said...

Wow, Colleen. That was a Sabbath Moment. This is the first time I've heard your voice and you sound very warm, just like your writing.

Barbara Schoeneberger said...

Wow, Colleen. That was a Sabbath Moment. This is the first time I've heard your voice and you sound very warm, just like your writing.

Colleen said...

Barb, thank you!
Yes, a Sabbath moment for sure.