Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Catholic Writers Guild Seal of Approval

I am excited to be able to tell you that my book, The Third Floor Window, A True Story of Secrets, Survival and Hope, has just received the Catholic Writers Guild Seal of Approval.
This means so much to me for a number of reasons, not the least of which is knowing that Catholics can feel reassured by this seal, knowing that my book is faithful to church teaching. Visit the Catholic Writers Guild website to learn more about the Guild and what the Seal means.



4 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Colleen,

Yes, that's exciting news! I hope the seal will lead to more people reading your book. They will be helped by sharing your story.

God bless!

Colleen said...

Sue, thank you! God bless!

Maria said...

Congratulations! Your book definitely deserves it!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you! I appreciate that!