Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Deo Gratias - Vacation!



If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!

1. Vacation/blogcation - I had 2 weeks off and it was really needed! We spent a week visiting my oldest son and his family and the other week relaxing at home. My youngest and his wife also joined us for a day! I posted a few things on my blog and website ahead of time and then took some time off from blogging too. I feel refreshed and ready to go! Thank you, Lord.

2. My son and his family - thank you Lord!



 3. Waterfalls!! Thank you, Lord!



4. This picture of my grandchildren! Thank you, Lord!




5. This sunset! Thank you, Lord!





4 comments :

Maria said...

Sounds & looks like you had a great vacation! Your grandchildren are growing so fast & are so adorable!

Eileen Miller said...

Beautiful family and congrats on a restful vacation!

Colleen said...

Maria, thank you! I think they are adorable too!!
:)

Eileen, thank you! Yes, I needed that rest.

Christian LeBlanc said...

Little kids are so elemental.