Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Deo Gratias - Family & Friends


If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog!

1. Hubby and I got some Facetime (like Skype) with son and family! Saw our grandson and granddaughter. Grandson had so much energy! Wish we could bottle some of it! What a blessing to be able to see them all face to face. Deo Gratias!
2. My knee is feeling a little better (twisted it last week). I am hoping it is on the mend! Deo Gratias!
3. My best friend of 53 years sent me a surprise gift right out of the blue. More on that in a future post. Deo Gratias!
4. Everyone, please be careful and vigilant! I am now in the process of changing passwords and log ins. One of my online accounts was hacked into but I believe I discovered it in time! Deo Gratias! 
5. My adorable granddaughter! She brings a smile to my face. Deo Gratias!


2 comments :

Maria said...

Thanks for the online warning! I've been hacked several times & it is SOOOO annoying.

Those little ones have so much energy, don't they? My FIL, who's been staying w/ us the past five days, keeps remarking about our 5yo's energy & has nicknamed him "The Dynamite!"

What a sweet little granddaughter you have there!

Colleen said...

Maria, I was pretty scared about being hacked. Several times huh? Very annoying.
Thank you for joining me!