Monday, August 5, 2013

Light in the Darkness - A Vocation is Born


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness!

Did you see this video of the Pope and the Brazilian boy? Very moving. Brought tears to my eyes. It also brings light to a world that needs more vocations! Hope we know what happens with this boy.
The video is not in English, so you can read more about it here.



4 comments :

Maria said...

I had seen several of the photos, but hadn't read about the story. How beautiful! Brought me to tears, despite not being in English!

Thanks for your participation each week & for helping spread "Light in the Darkness".

Colleen said...

Brought me to tears too. I would love to know what happens to this boy. What a moment for him to remember always.
Thanks for this meme!

Kathleen Basi said...

Thank you for sharing this, and the story about it. Hopefully many of us will pray for this boy in the years to come, and God will do something wonderful through him. So beautiful! (As an aside, I had to laugh that the background music for the video is "Bridge Over Troubled Water." Not sure who made that choice! LOL)

Colleen said...

Kathleen, I didnt even notice that song!! lol
It is a beautiful story here. Just grabs my heart.