Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sunday Snippets - August 25

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

RAnn has added a Question of the Week for us to answer. This week - what is our favorite hymn?
I love "Be Not Afraid" and that is my all-time favorite for sure. A new "favorite" is "The Servant's Song." It became very meaningful to us during my husband's formation for the diaconate. It still makes me cry.

My blog posts this week:

1. Set the World On Fire

2. Light in the Darkness - Lifted Up

3. Deo Gratias - Home Sweet Home

4. Sabbath Moments - Rainy Days and Sunrises

4 comments :

Carol@simple_catholic said...

Both those songs are lovely. The Servant Song brings tears to my eyes, too.

Colleen said...

Thanks Carol!

Kathleen Basi said...

"Servant Song" is one of my favorites, too. We sang it at our wedding.

Colleen said...

Kathleen, Wow. How did you get through it?