Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sunday Snippets - September 1

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

RAnn has added a Question of the Week for us to answer. This week - With which ministries/activities within your parish are you involved? Among other things, I am a lector and a retreat leader and I am in charge of Adoration ministry.

My blog posts this week:

1. The Narrow Gate

2. Home Sweet Home

3. The Promise

4. Deo Gratias - Packing Time

5. Sabbath Moments - A Sabbath Place

6. Light in the Darkness - Out of Gas

2 comments :

RAnn said...

I can definitely see you as a retreat leader!

Colleen said...

Thank you RAnn! And I love it! I really look forward to doing them.