Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Deo Gratias - Final Moving Days!


If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog.

1. I am so glad this move is almost over. Not only the stressful parts of it but I am getting tired of writing about it! Deo gratias!
2. A friend helped us move some stuff with his van. What a blessing! Deo gratias!
3. My mother lives far away and we do not see each other very often. Well, she is visiting us next month! I can hardly wait! Deo gratias!
4. I am on vacation for about 12 days as we make our final trips with our stuff and then unpack and get settled in our new home. Deo gratias!
5. My grandchildren are too cute!! Deo gratias!





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

2 comments :

Maria said...

I'm sure it's been quite a busy time for you. Praying that getting settled goes well for you & that you'll be able to relax & enjoy your mom's visit.

Yes, your grandchildren are very cute!

Colleen said...

Thank you Maria!