Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sunday Snippets - September 29

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?
RAnn has added a Question of the Week for us to answer. This week -What is your favorite formal prayer? The Magnificat. Yes, RAnn chose the same one!!


I have been among the missing for the past 2 weeks as my hubby and I were in the process of moving. We have finished moving but we are not settled in the least! But I am glad to get back into some kind of routine. And have missed writing in the blogging world.

Question of the Week - Share a family sacramental memory. My husband is a permanent deacon in the Catholic Church and he was able to do the marriage ceremony for our youngest son. What a special day! I was just beside myself! And my hubby has been able to baptize some of our grandchildren as well. What a blessing for him, for all of us.

My blog posts this week:

1. Serving Two Masters


No comments :