Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Deo Gratias - Family & Friends


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button to put on your blog.

1. I am feeling "at home" in our new home! For our home and the beautiful view outside our window, thank you Lord!
2. My hubby has been working so hard, he needs a vacation! For my husband, who spoils me and works so hard and loves me, thank you Lord!
3. Went to adoration last weekend. For the Eucharist, which gives me life and love and joy, thank you Lord!
4. I never imagined that I would make friends by blogging. For the blogging world and my blogging friends, and for the joy of writing, thank you Lord!
5. I cannot wait to see my grandchildren who are coming for a visit soon! For my family that loves me and accepts me just the way I am, thank you Lord!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments :

Maria said...

A great list of blessings this week. Sounds like you're settling in to your new home...How wonderful!

I completely agree w/ #4...I have also made many wonderful friends in the blogging world. Enjoy your visit w/ your grandchildren.

Jean Wise said...

Lots to be grateful for on your list this week. I too am so blessed and surprised at the friendship and encouragement through blogging.

Colleen said...

Maria, blogging friends were an unexpected gift. Thank you!

Jean, yes, as above, I too was surprised. Thanks!