Monday, October 21, 2013

Light in the Darkness - Football Star


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness!

I think I just became a Nebraska fan. (click on link below)

Better get the kleenex for this one.

3 comments :

Maria said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm not avoiding this one. Our computer has been acting up lately & not always letting us play videos. I'll be back to check this one out later!

Maria said...

Finally got it to play for me.

I just love how both teams cheered him on. Such a wonderful gift to that young man! Thanks for making me tear up!

PS - I think I got the link fixed on my "Light in the Darkness" post.

Colleen said...

Maria, we could all use a good cry from time to time! :)