Thursday, October 24, 2013

Small Success Thursday - October 24

Our days are filled with "small successes." To participate in this meme, write 3 small successes each week on Thursday and link up to CatholicMom.com.

My small successes this week:

1. My company is here and I am still calm.

2. I convinced my husband to get a new computer. Unfortunately he has to learn Windows 8 and I have a Mac so it is all new to me. I am attempting to learn it so I can teach him. It can be intimidating but I am pretty calm about that, too. What's up with that?

3. With company here, I do not go on computer until everyone has gone to bed. I pre-posted a few articles on my blog. I check email ... jot down writing ideas. That's it. Not easy for me. I am just trying to focus on my family while they are here. I am calm about this too. I just do not recognize myself!

No comments :