Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sunday Snippets - October 6

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?
 
Question of the Week - Have you ever tried the Liturgy of the Hours (Divine Office)? Why or why not, and, if so, is it something you pray regularly?
Yes and yes. I am a Benedictine Oblate and I am supposed to try to pray the Liturgy of the Hours regularly. I pray the Morning prayer everyday at work because I am a parish secretary and that is how the staff starts our day! I do not pray the Night Office or Evening prayer very often. I really prefer praying it in a group.


My blog posts this week:


1. Sabbath Moments - Graces and Gazes

2. Lord, Heal Me

3. Really?

4. Deo Gratias - God is Good

1 comment :

NC Sue said...

Please let others know about yet another threat to our Church:
http://www.acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2013/10/now-im-really-ticked-off.html