Monday, November 4, 2013

Light in the Darkness - Bringing Smiles


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

In this video, two guys perform some simple acts of kindness. Small things that can mean a lot to people. Notice the smiles.




3 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It's good to see such nice people doing kindness to others. I suspect in the UK if a man paid a woman's parking meter she would ask him what he's after. Some people no longer give up their seats on buses and trains to women for fear of being accused of ulterior motives. Sad but true.

God bless.

Maria said...

Great video! It's wonderful to see such these young men taking the steps towards kindness for others. My kids love watching these w/ me each week. It's great to hear their reactions...always positive & encouraging!

As a side note, I didn't know that some parking meters now take credit cards!

Colleen said...

Victor, that is sad. Not too long ago, a man held the door open for me as I was leaving a store and I said Thank you. And he thanked me for thanking him because he said that does not happen much any more! Wow.

Maria, yes, i discovered parking meters taking credit cards down at the beach near me. amazing huh?
I loved this video too. And I am glad your kids love watching these too.