Sunday, November 10, 2013

Light in the Darkness - Sponteneous Acts of Kindness


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

Here is a link to a newspaper story of 3 random acts of kindness. These acts were all spontaneous with the person offering to help on the spur of the moment. Inspiring. I have to ask myself - would I have done that?

Random Acts of Kindness

4 comments :

Maria said...

I just love to hear stories of strangers stepping up to help others! We hear so much bad stuff in the news, it's stories like these that give me hope! Thanks for sharing, Colleen!

Colleen said...

Maria, I love these stories, too! Thanks for this meme!

Barb Schoeneberger said...

There are still good and kind people in this world. How uplifting to hear of them.

Colleen said...

Barb, I agree!