Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sunday Snippets - November 17

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the Week: What religious artifacts (statues, pictures, icons, altars, etc) would I find in your home if I stopped in for a visit?
I do not have an altar but I have pictures and statues and icons, all collected over the years. My favorite picture is of the Compassionate Jesus. My favorite icon is also of Jesus - here is a picture of it.





1. Life is Beautiful

2. Light in the Darkness - Spontaneous Acts of Darkness

3. Deo Gratias - On the Journey

4. Small Success Thursday - Cutting Back

5. Sabbath Moments - Stillness

No comments :