Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Deo Gratias - Advent


"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
 is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart

Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.

1. Advent has begun - Love this time of preparation for Christmas. The prayer resources and scripture readings and stories all help me to let go, slow down and focus on Jesus. Deo gratias!
2. Christmas decorations and Christmas candles - especially vanilla and balsam scents!! Deo gratias!
3. I have had a terrible cold/virus but I am feeling much better. Deo gratias!
4. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our huge family. Deo gratias!
5. The beautiful view from my lanai. The water, the Christmas lights on the houses along the canals, the sunrise in the morning. Deo gratias.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

2 comments :

Maria said...

No worries about missing my meme yesterday! You come first, so hope you continue to feel better!

WOW! That sounds like an incredible view! I think I'd be sitting there every morning & evening, soaking in the beauty.

Colleen said...

Thank you Maria! I am feeling better!
I would love to be sitting there soaking in the view!! Soon I hope!