Thursday, December 12, 2013

Small Successes - December 12


Our days are filled with "small successes." To participate in this meme, write 3 small successes each week on Thursday and link up to CatholicMom.com.

My small successes this week:

1. I did not get stressed over the fact that there are not many shopping days left til Christmas. I just kept saying to myself - simplify, simplify, simplify!

2. Work was extremely busy this week. It is a church office and this is Advent so go figure. Anyway, I was able to keep a cool head and be patient too. Smile, smile, smile.

3. Ignored my deadlines and went to my grandson's all star football game. Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize.

1 comment :

Chris said...

Awesome list!
I must get back to linking to the SS on Thursdays! I think I feel the need to write and write and write rather than keeping it simple, for heaven's sake! I tend to overcomplicate....love the SS hop and rdg others' posts as well.

Thanks you..looking fwd to seeing you linked around :)

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday!