"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. For Christmas, for the coming of our Savior, ... deo gratias!
2. For the gift of the Mass, ... deo gratias!
3. For special time with family, and the blessing of seeing our children and our grandchildren, ... deo gratias!
4. For my sister, who is not well but had the joy of spending her Christmas with both my brothers and my mother for the first time in a few years, ... deo gratias!
5. With gratitude for 2013, we give thanks for our new year, 2014, and wish all a happy and blessed New Year ... deo gratias!