"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. For the restful weekend we had after the crazy days of Christmas (crazy but awesome) ... Deo gratias!
2. For the thoughtfulness of my son who picked out a wonderful gift for his grandmother (my mother) - a digital picture frame so she can see (and watch) pictures of her children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren all day long ... Deo gratias!
3. For candles and the wonderful scent of balsalm that I, a Floridian, was able to smell all through Christmas, ... Deo gratias!
4. For a wonderful book about Mary, written by Edward Sri, called Walking with Mary, ... Deo gratias!
5. For the new area rug we got for our living room, pretty and soft for our feet, paid for with gift cards from some of our children, ... Deo gratias!