"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Thank you Lord for helping me in my everyday life. Specifically this week, I am grateful that I met a writing deadline! Deo gratias!
2. Speaking of writing deadlines, I have been asked to contribute articles every week to a new website. I am so grateful for the opportunity! Deo gratias!
3. I am having lunch with a friend today which is always a joy! Deo gratias!
4. I saw a beautiful sunrise this morning. The first one I have seen in a long time. Deo gratias!
5. I am so grateful for the gift of laughter. It is so healing. Deo gratias!