Monday, January 20, 2014

Light in the Darkness - A Christmas Gift


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

I read this story online about a generous stranger and his random act of kindness. These kinds of stories always inspire me.

Stranger Christmas


2 comments :

Maria said...

HI! I'm finally checking into the stories you've shared in the past couple weeks. We're finally feeling better around here (between my surgery recovery & the flu!) It's been a LONG two weeks!

WOW! I've been helped in the grocery store line w/ a dollar or so, but I can't imagine someone paying for an entire bill around $300. What a wonderful "Santa"!

Colleen said...

Maria, welcome back to blogging world! We missed you! Flu on top of surgery. Whew. Hope you are feeling much better!