Sunday, February 9, 2014

ABC's of Personal Retreats



Announcing my new ebook on retreats - Alone with God: The ABC's of Personal Retreats. It is a book of "alphabetical" reflections on personal retreats. Reflections are short but sweet and include such topics as silence, listening and zeal! (so glad I could find a "Z" word that works. Can you guess the "X" word?)
But that's not all! If you decide to buy this ebook, you get 2 mini ebooks for free! One is about spiritual direction (a prelude to my next book) and the other is Sunday gospel reflections for the present liturgical year (A). All ebooks are in pdf format.
So all of this for $3, just to help me defray the expenses of writing and publishing and my website.
So it's a great deal, don't you think? Spread the word!

Wish to purchase? See the sidebar or go to my website! 

Photobucket

2 comments :

Karin said...

Hi Colleen,
Just made my purchase. Can't wait to start reading.I always enjoy your books.
Congratulations on them and thanks for the extras. I promise to review them on my blog when I am done.

Colleen said...

Karin, thank you so much for your support and encouragement! I appreciate it so much. God bless!