"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. My youngest son (my baby!) helped out his sister-in-law when she was stuck in a bad storm. She was OK and made it home safe and sound. Deo gratias!
2. The Olympics are on tv and I just love watching them. Deo gratias!
3. I am giving a retreat this weekend at my parish. Please pray for me! I am very thankful to be able to do this as it is one of the joys of my life! Deo gratias!
4. I just love books. I love reading. And I have such a long reading to-do list. I need to find the time, but oh, what fun! Deo gratias!
5. There has been a beautiful moon last few evenings. I just love being able to walk out on the lanai and look at the night sky. Deo gratias!