"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. My mom has been sick and a lot of people in her area up north have the flu and pneumonia. So I have been worried about her, but she is doing much better. Deo gratias!
2. I just finished an ebook of reflections on retreats and will make it available soon! Deo gratias!
3. I have been having trouble with my eyes and vision and have been putting off going in for an eye exam. Finally, I gave in and yes, I need new glasses but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (both my vision and the cost)! Deo gratias!
4. The weather was so beautiful last week (in Florida anyway) that we were able to sit on the patio, eating dinner and looking out at the water. Beautiful and peaceful. Deo gratias!
5. My youngest grandchildren saw snow for the first time last week and my daughter-in-law sent me some great pictures! Below is a couple of my grandson. Deo gratias!
I love this picture! Talk about JOY!