Monday, February 10, 2014

Light in the Darkness - The Story of Nicky's Children


Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness! 

I had never heard this story before but I stumbled up on it online. An amazing story of a brave and humble man. 
(There is little or no sound the first 30 seconds but there is nothing wrong.)

7 comments :

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you Colleen for a great video of a wonderful man.

God bless.

Maria said...

What a tribute to a true hero! And yes, you brought met to tears once again! Thanks for sharing this video.

Colleen said...

Victor, I would love to learn more about him. What a story huh?

Maria, yes, a great tribute. Awesome story.

Carol@simple_catholic said...

I have to stop watching the videos you post for "Light in the Darkness." They always make me cry!

What a true hero!

Colleen said...

Carol, amen!

Kathleen Basi said...

What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this--what a great way to begin my week.

Colleen said...

Kathleen, I loved this story when I first watched it. And I go back to it from time to time.
God bless.