Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sunday Snippets - Feb 23

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the week: What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
My favorite verse is Matthew 28:20 - "And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” This has been my favorite verse for years. It reminds me that, no matter what is going on in my life, Jesus is with me. Always. Through all the ups and downs. 
And when I go to Adoration, this verse often repeats itself in my mind. The Real Presence is one example of His promise. I am with you always. 

1. Adding Love to the Law

2. Light in the Darkness - Grace is Everywhere

3. Deo Gratias - Reading, Writing and the Olympics

No comments :