Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sunday Snippets - February 16

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the week: Name a favorite book and tell us what you like about it. I have many many favorites. And the list changes, depending on where I am in my spiritual life. If I were to mention one of those that I go back to often (and there are many), then I would have to mention one of Merton's journals - Entering the Silence: Becoming a Monk and Writer. I love Merton and I have not read any of his other journals because I keep reading this one. I only read a little at a time. He gives me a lot of food for thought and he reveals a lot of himself in his journals.

1. Let Our Light Shine

2. ABC's of Personal Retreats

3. Light in the Darkness: Story of Nicky's Children

4. Deo Gratias: God is Awesome

5. Alone with God: An Excerpt

No comments :