Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sunday Snippets - February 9

This is the weekly Catholic Carnival! Be sure to visit RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing and check out some posts from other bloggers participating in Sunday Snippets this week. Why not join us and share a blog post or two from last week?

Question of the Week: Do you read Christian fiction?  Why or why not?  If so, who is your favorite author? 
I read very little fiction of any kind, but when I do, it is usually Christian fiction. My lack of interest began after I became Catholic. I read everything I could get my hands on about my new faith and the Church, prayer, spirituality, etc. And I just lost interest in fiction. The last Christian fiction book I read was "Stealing Jenny," by Ellen Gable. I enjoyed it and highly recommend it.



1. The Look of Joy

2. Light in the Darkness - Inspirational Story

3. Prayer from St. Thomas Aquinas

4. Deo Gratias - Snow Days


No comments :