"If the only prayer you ever say in your life
is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Deo Gratias is Latin for "Thanks be to God." Remembering to give thanks for all of our blessings, big and small, helps us to find God in our everyday moments and gives us an attitude of gratitude! I invite you to share your blessings here on Wednesdays. Be sure to sign into Mr. Linky below and grab the button.
1. Thank you, Lord, for this season of Lent. It is a time of renewal that I have really needed! Deo gratias!
2. Fr. James Martin's new book came out yesterday and it is awesome. I have only read the introduction and I already love it! Deo gratias!
3. I have been feeling called to a deeper personal relationship with Jesus. The feeling has only grown stronger after starting Fr. Martin's book. Deo gratias!
4. How has your Lenten plan been going? For me, so far so good but it has only been a week! Still, I am grateful for this time to pray more and pay more attention to my relationship with the Lord. Deo gratias!
5. I am giving a talk on spiritual direction this coming weekend. It is one of my favorite topics and I have started a book about it. Since I have experienced being both a directee and a director, I have a lot to share. It is certainly a blessing. Deo gratias!